Area Manager | Homewares
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Loved by Australian's since the late 60s my client is known for their high quality on trend designs for the bedroom and bathroom. With boutique and concession businesses across the country as well as a strong wholesale market they are continuing to grow.
An opportunity exists for a highly experienced Area Manager to join the QLD team. You will be responsible for a total of 10 stores, 8 in QLD and 2 in Northern NSW.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Budgeting, forecasting and maximising sales growth and budgets across your stores
- Recruitment, training and development of all team members
- Maximising growth and sales within your stores
- Ensuring customer service levels are kept at the highest standards in all stores
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Experience in multi-site/area management with a volume retailer
- A hands on management style and a can do attitude
- Exposure to all HR functions including recruitment, training and performance management
- Strong financial knowledge including P&L accountability and understanding.
- Fantastic training and support
- A competitive salary package
- Amazing discounts
- Excellent bonuses