Store Manager | Fashionable Homewares
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Premium Brand
- No Late Night Trade
- Tuesday to Saturday Roster
About the Company
With 14 boutiques, 35 concessions and an extensive wholesale business, my client is a much loved part of almost every Australian home. The brand is renowned for their quality and innovation and they pride themselves on delivering "above and beyond" their customers expectations.
Who you will need to be...
- A real team player, no job is too big or too small!
- Experienced in high volume inventory management
- An engaging leader with strong people management skills
- Someone who understands the commercial aspects of the business
- Able to manage all retail operations from the front to the back end
- Energetic & self-motivated, someone who is driven to succeed
- Customer service focused, committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience
Candidates should have volume retail experience, in either large format or area management level, ideally with an eye for fashion. With an inspirational management style you should be ambitious and love working in a collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary and product discount
- Career progression with internal succession planning
- The opportunity to be involved in events and high profile celebrity partnerships
- Experience with an international retailer with a strong culture
- Induction and Training Program
If you think you have the above skill plus more, what are you waiting for?!! Either contact Ben (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential discussion or click the apply link below.