Graduate Management Program
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Location: WA Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
• Are you a budding Uni graduate, who holds a passion for home renovations?
• Multiple positions and locations available
• Excellent career opportunities
Our client has a long standing reputation in the market for providing both expert product range and outstanding customer service. A leader in their market sector they now have over 350 stores nationally. Their success has been built on being able to engage both industry personnel and renovators for work or home improvement projects.
You will be working within a team cultured environment where both individual business and company vision is to promote team work, staff integrity and actively engage in internal training with a view to continuous improvement in both sales and customer service skills
We are looking to speak with those who:
- Have graduated from University in the last 12 months or are about to Graduate
- Hold prior retail sales experience working in an environment which has multiple consumer profiles
- Have proven sales success working within weekly KPI's and budgets
- Posses good communication skills
- Have the ability to interpret requirements from the customer against company best product and service options.
- Want a career not just a job!
This company offer retail employees a good work life balance whilst providing continuous on the job training. If this sounds perfect and you feel the above is a brief of you please Apply Now!