Assistant Manager | Luxury Homewares | North Shore | International Interiors
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- INCREDIBLE $50,000 + super + bonus structure!!!!
- International Interior Design Brand
- AMAZING and supportive work culture
We are searching for an outstanding Assistant Store Manager, looking to join our Flagship Chatswood team. Driven to provide outstanding customer service with a flare for visual merchandising and team development.
The Store Managers key responsibilities will include but no be limited to;
- Coaching and training your sale associates
- Building client relationships and driving sales
- Maintaining a high level of visual merchandising and store presentation
- Leading tasks in operation duties while driving and exceeding sales
- Working closely with head office for PR events
- Previous management experience of 2 years minimum - premium fashion or homewares desirable
- Experience driving a team of 10+ within a large volume environment
- Outstanding understanding of driving and exceeding sales
- Incredible business acumen and operational skillset
- Seamless time management and visual merchandising skills
- Driven, personable and interiors focused individual
- AMAZING salary of $50,000 + super + bonus structure
- 40% product discount across four brands
- Four week rotating roster including two full weekendw off (TWO weekends off)
- Amazing training with great opportunity for company growth and succession.
- Incredible international brand, with a growing stores & opportunities