Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Convenient location in Northern/Western suburbs
- High volume FMCG
- Globally recognised brand
$70K Base + Super - Melbourne Airport - Flexible Hours + (Free Parking)
• Convenient location for Northern/Western Suburbs
• Globally recognised brand
• FMCG experience preferred
Exciting newly created role for a multi-site manager position within a fast-paced branded and multi-faceted business. The business prides themselves on excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers both a fantastic work / life balance and career progression.
Our client is looking for a manager within this multi-faceted environment at Melbourne Airport. You will be a hands on team player who knows how to get the best out of your team, and have a passion for motivating and inspiring. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked in a similar position and have managed a minimum of 8 multi-site stores and a staff of 40 plus. As a cluster manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer service which the company is known for as well as driving sales performance throughout the team.
As Cluster Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Motivating, coaching and developing your team
• Ensuring excellent levels of communication for front & back of house operations
• Excellent levels of customer service standards
• Leading and driving teams Key Performance Indicators
• All teams training, coaching and development is maintained
• Managing budgets, merchandising and stock standards are met
• Able to develop, lead and motivate a team
• Previous management experience essential
• Planning and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and work to set deadlines
• Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
• Be able to conduct training when needed
• Ability to adapt to different/high paced environments
This position would suit someone who is flexible and is used to early mornings and late nights weekends and Public Holidays.
Feel free to contact me for any further details, don't delay as this role will not be available for long!
03 9666 1515