Visual Merchandise | High Volume & Value Apparel
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With a broad range of product across casual, urban and formal ,our client prides themselves on providing a shopping experience to please.
To support the next step in this businesses growth we are on the hunt for WA Visual Merchandisers at the top of their game.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for executing in-store VM guidelines and image display to maximise customer satisfaction and sales. Working alongside the management team your creativity and flawless execution skills will see you succeed in the role.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum one year experience in apparel Visual Merchandising
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales and in store experience
- Time management and strong organisation skills
- Strong merchandising skills with experience in translating sales analysis into action
- Extensive fashion knowledge
- Competitive salary and product discount
- Career progression with internal succession planning
- Experience with an international retailer with a strong culture
- World class Induction and Training Programs
ntact Tara Dul on 08 6365 0059