Life an Adventure? | Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Love waking up in the morning and working with your passion.
- Be a part of Australia's largest outdoor leisure specialists
This business exudes energy and passion for the outdoor lifestyle, providing Australians with the best value and most expansive range of outdoor gear. Engaging and exciting customers by creating indoor experiences where products can be explored with specialist local advice.
In this large format store the department manager works closely with the store manager to meet the day to day needs of the business. Experience in managing in a big box retailer is desired, but a love and passion for the outdoors is a must!
Do you have,
- Ability to translate your outdoor lifestyle into expert advice
- Experience in managing high stock levels
- Knowledge of KPI's, and drive to achieve sales results
- Inspirational leadership to drive team member engagement
Outdoor lovers required. If you want to work the way you play then this role is for you. Take this opportunity and make a meaningful decision to follow a new career path, who knows to where it could lead!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Dul on 08 6365 0059