Senior Store Manager l Melbourne CBD | International Retailer
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fantastic Working Culture
- Amazing salary offer
- Fast paced environment & development opportunities
Are you leading the way when it comes to management and style? If yes, then this might be the role for you! This stylish retailer has over 3600 store worldwide and six massive brands underneath them. They have grown rapidly in the fashion industry for both men's, women's and kidswear. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager to launch their Melbourne Central Store.
As a Senior Manager, you will be accountable for the day-to-day success of your Store, including driving and executing company strategies and initiatives to drive sales and maximise profit. You will lead and inspire a high volume Team, ensuring they provide customers with the ultimate shopping experience and on-trend apparel and accessories.
You will have:
• Previous Store Management experience within fashion retail, in high volume sales and large format teams
• Experience styling and upholding high visual merchandising skills
• Experience managing a team of at least 30 staff in a high volume store
• Experience with KPI reports
• Experience in all areas of staff development and training including recruitment
• Strong communication skills with the ability to create a culture of collaboration and high performance
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and experiences
• A leader of people committed to growth, development and engagement
You will be rewarded with:
• Amazing salary package
• Generous discount offers
• Generous incentive offers within the company
• Training and development opportunities within the company
• The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
If you have the skills coupled with the passion for fashion, then this could be the next step career path you are looking for! To apply online, please click on the apply button. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!