Designer Accessories | Store Manager | Chadstone
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Luxury Brands
- Fun, Energetic, Supportive Store Culture
- $50k - $52k + Super + Uncapped Bonus Potential
Our client is a leader in the fashion industry stocking Luxury Brands from across the globe, from the runway to the streets of Sydney this brand is truly iconic. They have two boutiques in Miranda and are looking for talented leaders to take the reigns and deliver worlds best customer experiences.
Everything this brand does is to enhance customer experiences within their stores. As a Store Manager you are responsible for leading and developing your team to success through exposure to P&L reports and full store accountability.
Their leaders believe in having fun at work, in inspiring their customer and their team to be at their best and be real - there isn't anything fake about their stores.
What they're offering:
- A high performance culture
- Rewards - weekly bonuses, team rewards, weekends away
- They break all records in our employee engagement results
- They give you the autonomy to build your own business
- Minimum two years store management experience
- To understand the difference between leading and managing
- Passion for setting up the team for success and always developing your team
- An obsession with your customers and have them as your no.1 priority all day, every day
- To be all about challenging the norm - we are constantly changing and evolving, are you?