Premium Furniture | Store Manager | Oakleigh
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Showroom Environment
- Premium Furniture
- Oakleigh location
Our client is a exclusive premium furniture showroom, showcasing the highest quality designs. They import some of the finest furniture in the world. The focus of the business is to provide personalized service and styling advice.
You will have:
- Previous experience within a luxury retailer
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising & Styling
- Proven record of working in a team
- A positive and driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service and styling skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
- A working understanding of and meeting sales targets
As the Store Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and sales targets. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
What's in it for you?
- Salary $70K + Super
- The opportunity to work within Premium Furniture
- Continual training and growth potential.
- Amazing culture & supportive team environment.
- Styling your very own VIP client base
If you know that you are the best person for the position, apply and start your new career today! Please contact Brooklyn on 9666 1505 or firstname.lastname@example.org