Store Manager |Apparel Brand | Doncaster
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Renowned Australian Company
- Career Progression
- Attractive Salary offer plus
Focused on bringing out the latest trends the company embodies elegance and modern style. The company has become one of Australia's most popular women's fashion brands.
As the Store Manager you are the leader in day to day operations, you will focus on driving sales, maintain KPI's and motivate your team to achieve results.
With your keen fashion sense and ability to style, you will ensure all customer needs and wants are met. You will also manage stock and apply your merchandising skills to provide great store presentation.
Do you have the following:
- Achieve sales targets
- Present a neat and organised work environment
- Ensure VM standards are upheld
- Provide excellent customer service
- Motivate and develop your team to achieve all sales KPI's and targets
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Previous fashion Store Manager experience required
- Strong personal presentation
- Amazing fashion style and indicator for current trends
- Friendly, confident, and articulate
- Experience in achieving sales targets and KPI's