Assistant Store Manager | Northlakes
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Personal and professional development
- Fast-paced environment!
- Highly successful leading fashion brand
Highly successful leading fashion brand
Join a company that's number one focus is YOU! Passionate and supportive team, personal and professional development opportunities. Training, career development and the commitment to excellence are a few of my client's philosophies. We want someone who is enthusiastic, goal orientated and that drives exceptional customer service within their team and knows all the latest trends.
As the Assistant Manager of the Northlakes store you will be responsible for:
- Helping drive the team to achieve sales & budgets
- Motivate team, adapt techniques and ensure exceptional customer service
- Assist the Manager with Recruitment and financial responsibility; control wages and Profit & Loss
- Assist in Team training and development; constantly coach, inspire, provide creative ideas and impart knowledge to improve performance
- Stock control, & visual merchandising - in store presentation
- Strong communication skills; communicate with all necessary support services to ensure smooth running of the branch
- Essentially we are looking for someone who is looking to take this on and run it as their own business!
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience:
• Managing large teams
• Strong level of business acumen is essential
• A Flair for visual merchandising
• An understanding in the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
This is great opportunity for a talented Manager who wants to progress their career!
• Comprehensive training in all aspects of running a business
• Career path with opportunities for promotion
• Competitive package - great salary
• Incentives and discounts and products your friends and family will be envious of!
What are you waiting for? apply now!
Or call Natasha at Retailworld for a confidential chat 07 32143904