Department Manager | Next Step, Store Manager | $60K + Super
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Stable structured company
- National multi brand reach
- Great training opportunities
Calling all experienced department managers for an exciting opportunity!!! Do you have a strong customer experience focus? Ability to manage a team of 12+ in a large format environment? AND most of all want be part of a winning culture... if this is sounds like you read on.....
Become part of the one of the biggest leading retailers ; a household name with a diversity of products. A fantastic opportunity to join a successful big box retailer and demonstrate your natural born leadership abilities. We are searching for strong leaders who show a passion for customer service and can lead by example to motivate and inspire their team.
About your new role:
- Coach and mentor a high performance sales team of 12+ to exceed sales targets, budgets and KPI's
- Assist with stock management, loss prevention and visual merchandising
- Work in partnership with the store manager to achieve company standards, assist in daily operations and implement sales strategies
- Hands on leadership approach - lead by example with pride
- Drive a strong OHS focus
What you will need to possess:
- Strong leadership experience 2 years+ as a store or department manager in a retail environment
- Customer Focused
- Strong desire to succeed in a positive winning culture
- Experience working in a large turnover store working to strict KPI's and targets
- Ability to develop and train your team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
Be a part of a structured and supportive environment while earning a competitive salary package!! Our client employs 1500+ people and offers solid training and development opportunities with career progression.
Don't wait to apply for this role....
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben - (02) 61084980.