Menswear Sales Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you passionate about high quality Menswear?
- Do you over achieve at hitting sales targets?
- Are you hungry to run a successful business?
Founded in 2009, they had an idea to create a totally unique Australian menswear brand that revolved around quality: quality of product and quality of in-store experience.
The functionality of the garments had to be just right so that the customer would be just as stylish and comfortable both here and travelling overseas, whether wearing business or casual attire, right up through to formal events and tuxedos.
Most importantly, they wanted a closeness of supply chain between the Australian wool grower, Italian weavers, Japanese tailors and the ultimate product the customer was wearing.
Seeking a business savvy, highly skilled and experienced Store Manager, who is hands on, on the sales floor and can lead by example to set the bar high with sales results, customer service, and store presentation.
- Ensuring the store is on track to deliver its sales budget and identifying opportunities for any under performing team
- Strong focus on leading and developing your store teams toward high performance
- Adopting succession plans and retention tactics,
- Creating and delivering the in-store brand and customer experience
- Continually identifying ideas to drive sales in your store
- High end customer service | Good product knowledge
- Effectively rostering to maximize results
- Extensive experience in a retail management role
- Proven leadership skills and experience developing teams, including performance management
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, including reporting, benchmarking, and analysis
- Tuesday to Saturday roster | 5 Team members
- Strong sales drive to deliver exceptional results
- Menswear experience would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Ongoing career progression opportunities
- National conferences, including Seasonal Launches
- Fantastic discount | Uniform allowances
- Competitive salary package plus bonus structures
- Vibrant, close-knit culture
Word format resumes only please, and must be eligible to work in Australia. No Visa, or Sponsorship option.