Assistant Store Manager | Parramatta
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Part-time
- Parramatta location
- Huge variety of exciting products to keep you entertained
- Part Time - 20-25 hours per week
About the Business
Our client is an iconic Australian retailer. You would remember spending hours in their stores as a child, playing with their products and being amazed by the science and fantasy you were experiencing. They have something to occupy everyone! From drones, to binoculars. From metal detectors to carnivorous plants. They stock board games, weather stations, telescopes, chemistry kits and magic tricks, and everything in between. Lose your keys all the time? Grab yourself a key finder and never hunt for them again! Looking for something a little less weird & wacky, and something a little more retro? No problems! Pick yourself up a lava lamp, rubiks cube, slinky, or even a potato gun!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a progressive and lively environment. No two days will ever be the same, and not only will you continue to learn and develop your craft, but the products that you surround yourself with will help you soak up knowledge on a daily basis.
- Experience in leading a team
- A focus on driving sales results within your team
- The ability to train and mentor people
- You are bright, bubbly and vibrant - this is NOT negotiable
- Exciting bonus structure - up to an additional 15% of your pay!
- Hourly rate plus penalties for weekend and overtime hours
- A genuinely fun working environment - wake up excited to go to work!
- Genuine growth and development opportunities
- Work life balance