Assistant Store Manager | Leading Luxury Brand | Fast Paced Canberra Centre
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Exceptional Salary - $50k + Super + Bonuses
- Australian Luxury Brand
- Assistant Store Manager - Canberra Centre
Work for Australia's very own premium luxury retailer as an Assistant Store Manager today. Our client has been around for almost 80 years and is expanding year on year internationally. They aim to create and provide innovative and beautiful designs with a conscious focus on ensuring a relaxed luxury and timeless style. They cater to both men and women selling handbags, wallets, leather accessories jewellery, umbrellas, knitwear, lingerie and shoes.
They are looking for a strong retail manager to run their Canberra Boutique Store; they seek a candidate who has a love for people. Your role will require training and developing of staff on providing nothing but the best customer service, a manager who is driven to succeed and is passionate about retail.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years retail experience in a management role
- Be a team player, whilst maintain professionalism
- Possess a leadership style that is motivating, inspiring and dedicated
- Have exceptional customer service experience & be driven to achieve all financial results
- Ideally have high end retail experience or have worked for a premium, luxury brand.
- Be a respectful, positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual
Please APPLY NOW or call Ben at Retailworld on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential chat
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: