Luxury Furniture & Design | Sales Interior Design | Richmond | $55k + Super
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Here is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for you to work with some of the most exclusive and admired brands in the world as the Sales and Design Consultant at one of Melbourne's most gorgeous interiors stores.
This store based on Church St in Richmond, is part of an established national company, has a loyal and dedicated following and as such you need to have a strong affinity for luxury goods as well as the ability to serve such high end clientele. People are the core of this businesses success.
- 1 - 3 years Retail and or Trade Sales experience
- Industry experience in Furniture, Manchester, Interior Design
- Ability to initiate new business and achieve sales targets
- Good merchandising and presentation skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- A professional presentation & excellent communication
- Ability to work autonomously
- Internet, Word & Excel literacy
Your hard work and the results you achieve in this role will be rewarded with a very healthy salary of $50-55k (depending on experience), a wonderful working environment, employee discounts and on the job training.
Relationships within the business both retail and trade, are based on integrity, fairness, respect and professionalism - the basis for everything they do. Apply NOW to join this great family company and become a strategic and vital player in their national expansion.