Fashion Store Managers Needed| H&M Exclusive Partnership with Retailworld
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Global Fashion Retailer H&M
- You will need to be Operationally and Commercially focus
- Training starts soon, apply NOW!
The International Super brand H&M has exploded onto the Australian market and is gaining momentum as a premium employer of retail talent.
Know your Values
The next step of the H&M evolution is to continue the growth in store. We are on the hunt for Senior Store Managers at the top of their game, looking to add an international powerhouse to their experience.
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections that H&M dream up.
The overall job will include:
- Being Part of the management team in overseeing 15 - 20 + Team members
- Driving sales
- Merchandise presentation and stock control
- Customer service
- Operational functions
- Opening and closing
- Working with the Visual merchandising team members
- Team development and training
The people who will be successful in H&M will have the following abilities and experience:
- Ability to be proactive and drive sales
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business needs
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and develop staff
- Urging all Large format store managers, Area Managers and Regional Managers to apply