Assistant Manager | $52K+S+B
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Assist in managing a team of 15+
- High quality product
- Work/Life Balance
About the Role
This role is all about driving sales and achieving your targets through both effective management of your team, as well as providing world-class customer standards. Due to the volume of stock you will be confident in merchandising lots of stock in a large format environment. Your customers will be coming to you and your team for expert advice, so your experience in consultative selling will see you be successful in this role. Coaching, motivating and developing your staff will take up a large portion of your time, so being confident in people management is an absolute must for this role.
- Minimum three years experience as an Assistant Manager or Store Manager with a team of 15+ staff
- Experience within a high volume environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of performance management procedures
- Retail administrative capabilities including recruitment, rostering and stock management
- Visual Merchandising experience
- Love what you do - Wake up every day excited to go to work!
- Competitive salary of $52K+S+B
- Generous staff discounts for you AND your immediate family
- Internal growth and development - it is important to this business that your are an expert in your profession and products!