Assistant Store Manager Luxury Linen and Homewares/ Jindalee
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Clearance site Brisbane Location
- Brand new Store
- Large Company | Exciting Products
First opening in the late 60's, this brand is known and loved in Australia and around the world for their beautifully designed, quality products to make life just that little bit more indulgent around the home. Now seeking a experienced Assistant Manager who has worked with higher price product in the past and appreciates fine quality product.
• Proven management experience in an Assistant Management role, or higher
• Ability to lift heavy and bulk items
• Must have a passion for linen and homewares
• Be a retail merchant to make changes to suit
• Examples of exceeding sales targets and KPI's
• Passion for delivering customer service
• Must be highly organised
What's in it for you?
• Be apart of a family culture, and meet new friends
• Generous Salary + Super + discounts
• Work with truly beautiful products!
• Help develop a successful team
• Use your creative skills to help customers style and furnish
• Develop and grow your career
APPLY NOW! We are taking applications for this position now so don't delay, these positions are urgent and these roles must be filled fast!.
Please send your resume in word format only, alternatively you can find a list of our jobs available on http://www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs.
Call Carolyn on 07 3214 3901 for a confidential discussion.