ACT/NSW Regional Manager | Womens Fashion |Over $80K Package + $10,000 bonuses!
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fashion Forward Brand!
- 6 Stores across ACT & NSW
- Watch you career skyrocket - this brand is growing!!!
This well-known brand is taking the fashion industry by storm! With stores 180 across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, they are going from strength to strength. The culture of their business is defined by Customer Experience, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Trust, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity and importantly, to empower women!
We are looking for the best talent in the market to join this growing business and watch your career skyrocket!
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing the operations and people across all stores
- Leading and nurturing your management team to reach their full potential through hands-on coaching and succession planning
- Driving a culture that is customer-centric, fun and with happy, engaged teams
- Managing high volume stock turns, visual merchandising and excellent standards for store presentation
- Facilitating company growth - new store openings, refurbishments and ad hoc projects
- Amazing Base Salary - $65,000 + Super
- Great Bonus Structure - Earn an extra $10,000 per year
- Car Allowance - $8,000
- Fuel Card - $2,500 Never pay for your own fuel!!
- Tools of Trade - Laptop & Phone
- Great Work/Life Balance - Rotating Roster, get a 3 day weekend fortnightly!!!
- Real Career Progression - Opportunity to move in State Manager role
- Supportive and Nurturing Work Environment
- Paid Interstate Work Conference Trips
To be considered, we are looking for the following skills and experience
- 3 + years as a Regional/Area Manager in the FASHION sector
- A strong affinity with empowering women and being able to engage, inspire and motivating your team
- Passion for retail, live and breathe your role
- A proven record of achieving an exceeding expectations in sales, customer satisfaction and team development
- Experience in new store openings will be highly regarded!!
Apply now, or contact Ben on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential chat.