Project Manager | Construction | Retail
Category: Trades & Services
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- National role with international scope
- Dynamic internal culture, open, transparent and innovative
- Endless career progression opportunities
My client is a large international retailer with significant national growth planned for the year ahead. As a market leader with large and complex store fronts, they are seeking an experienced PM to join their local team and help facilitate their growth. In this exciting and rare role, you will be responsible for the following
- Manage the layout and design process in order to ensure conformance to companies strategic goals
- Support the Construction Manager in selecting, local suppliers according to procurement guidelines.
- Together with Construction Manager drives tender process of architects, engineers, consultants, contractors and suppliers in accordance with procurement instructions and company best practices
- Liaise with other departments e.g. concerning project schedules, cost follow up, layout, security, IT, IR, staff needs and visual.
- Participates in onsite construction meetings and site supervision.
- Coordinates all project related information to support office team, facility dept, Stores & DC.
- Manage and ensure budgets are met to ensure profitability.
To be successful in your application, you will have experience in leading large scale projects from client side, Retail industry experience would be ideal. You will be motivate by achieving targets and company goals and thrive working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global brand embarking on significant growth in the Australian market. Apply now or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.