Merchandising Assistant | Growing Company
Category: Retail - Buying
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With 17 stores and growing my client is an industry leader! Providing high quality products at affordable prices they're the 'go-to' business for avid fitness buffs across the country.
Due to growth they're looking for a talented Merchandising Assistant to join their energetic and hardworking team. This is an autonomous role reporting directly to the Merchandise Manager that will see you also working closely with the buying and retail teams. You must be a highly motivated and passionate professional, who is able to play a key role in supporting the merchandise function, by effectively providing and generating accurate information for allocation, planning, stock replenishment and trading purposes - utilising all your analytical skills acquired in your career so far!
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- The ability to work under pressure and to set timelines
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business will be highly regarded
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Generous staff discounts
- The opportunity to be part of something HUGE
- Potential career opportunities