Assistant Manager | Merchandise | Mount Druitt
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Generous remuneration structure - base+penalties+super+bonuses
- Large format multi-national retailer
- Manage a team of up to 50 people
Our client is a well-known international retailer who are currently experiencing amazing growth in Australia with 35 locations open so far and more to come! Their stores are big, inviting, and fully stocked with everything from designer apparel through to top of the line kitchenware, luggage, skincare, footwear and everything in-between
I am on the lookout for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager for their store in Mount Druitt. You will be managing a team of 40-50 staff, ensuring that they are motivated to provide the best possible service to your customers to drive sales and compliance with company policies and procedures.
This role will be primarily focused on Merchandising and stock control to drive store profitability and customer experience. You will be responsible for sales and customer service, merchandising and identifying opportunities by reviewing sales reports to impact merchandising decisions, as well as generating action plans to drive improvement.
You will also be comfortable in all other operational areas of the business, however your primary responsibilities will be around merchandise
- Experience in managing a retail team of at least 10-15 people
- Experience in a large format environment - preferably in apparel
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead by example - you will be very hands on
- Generous remuneration structure - circa $53,000+Super + Penalties
- Bonus earning potential
- 10% staff discount card, and additional discount card for an immediate family member
- Rotating roster
- Work for a multi-national retailer who are in a serious growth phase!