Assistant Store Manager | Exclusive Kidswear brand | Chadstone
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Join an amazing culture, where you will feel a part of the furniture!
- Enjoy the fast pace of a large format store
- $50k - $55k + Super + Bonuses
We are seeking a Retail Assistant Store Manager If you want to work in an ever changing environment with a diverse Children's furniture, homewares and lifestyle product range then this is your chance to start an amazing career.
This International retailer is one of the most sought after employers in Australia and we are searching for the best of the best to join and lead the team.
You will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Retail Store or Senior Assistant Store Management experience in a large format, furniture or homewares environment
- Experience and passion in leading, coaching & developing
- A PASSION FOR SALES AND SELLING
- An understanding of retail operations
- An eye for Visual Merchandising Standards
- Cost control and management of P&L experience
- Promotional planning to meet and exceed budgets
In return enjoy an amazing culture, where you will feel a part of the furniture! Be rewarded for you hard work and dedication to the business.
If this sounds like the job for you then don't waste anymore time and apply now!
To apply online please click the appropriate link provided! Please feel free to call Amanda La Ferla on 03 9666 1513 to have a further discussion.