HR Graduate in a Busy Recruitment Agency
Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- -Previous graduates have gone on to high level careers in HR & Recruitment
- -Amazing first step into a HR role
- -Exciting, challenging opportunity
About the opportunity
The successful graduate will be exposed to a broad range of HR experiences - there will never be a dull moment. You will provide administrative support to two busy recruitment professionals including:
- Recruitment support: ad writing, application management and candidate care
- Office Administration
- Ad hoc duties as required
As a Resourcing Assistant to the Director and Account Manager you will assist in servicing a established clients, nurturing the relationship and building on the sector. Your role will include utilizing our extensive database to source candidates and offer outstanding levels of service to our clients. Being a sales driven industry we are not your regular corporate environment. We are fun, dynamic, down to earth and passionate!
About the company
Retailworld Resourcing is Australasia's largest and fastest growing recruitment agency with offices across Australia and New Zealand. A niche specialist recruitment agency we represent the retail channel from store based roles into Head office including Merchandise, HR, Marketing, Finance and supply chain.
Key attributes required include a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and an exceptional, go-doer attitude. You need the ability to work to volume.
This role will provide exposure and the ability to progress into future HR opportunities.
What you'll need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HR legalisation and terminology.
- High levels of resilience and a can do attitude.
- Some retail experience will be beneficial.
- Training and development within a fast paced, constantly evolving career path.
If you are ambitious, driven and looking for a great opportunity with a reputable brand, you should apply to Don online today!