Store Manager | Chadstone $75k + Super
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- All expenses paid training
- Part of an Iconic group
- $75k + S + B + Product Discount
About the role:
As a Manager, you'll have an important role to play in the success of of the brand, ensuring that across your department the sales, merchandise presentation, customer service and operational functions are world class at all times.
- Work visibly as a symbolic leader on the shop floor and make sure that the brand shared values are being used
- Manage a team of 25 - 30 and have 2 department managers reporting to you.
- Work with the Area Manager to formulate clear and challenging goals for the team
- Organize and distribute work for the team, set priorities and keep a good overview of the tasks to be accomplished within the department according to the needs of the business
- Ensure that the merchandise offering is presented to maximise commercial success, including all visual standards and promotional activation's
- Role model the high customer service standards throughout the team and be a brand ambassador at all times
- Managed a large team in a fast moving apparel retail format, with a clearly thought out personal leadership style
- Strong merchandising skills and the ability to drive business through commerciality, including retail space management control
- Demonstrate a high fashion awareness
Throughout the company, the brand shares values that guide the way each team member works. Avoiding bureaucracy in favour of simplicity, honesty and forward thinking. Everyone is important, and everyone is equal, so you can be yourself and appreciate each others individuality. Customers are central to everything they do.
- Be a key part of this high profile International brand
- All expenses paid overseas training for up to three months
- Staff discount across all brands