Boutique Manager - Luxury Linen & Home Accessories
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Brisbane Location
- Career Progression
- Large Company | Exciting Products
First opening in the late 60's, this brand is known and loved in Australia and around the world for their beautifully designed, quality products to make life just that little bit more indulgent around the home - be it bed linen for the bedroom, towels for the bathroom, table linens, lounge-wear or home accessories for all the other places in the home.
Our client is seeking an operationally sound Boutique Sales Manager with creative flair, or experience in interior design and visual merchandising who is seeking to develop their career with this luxurious brand at their Carindale location.
• Proven management experience in a management role
• Ability to lift heavy and bulk items
• High stock levels and management
• Must have a passion for linen and homewares
• Be a retail merchant to make changes to suit
• Examples of exceeding sales targets and KPIs
• Passion for delivering customer service
• Must have a genuine passion for luxury linen products
• Must be highly organised
• Must be reactive and can multi-task
What's in it for you?
• Brisbane location
• Generous Salary + Super + discounts
• Work with truly beautiful products!
• Develop a successful team
• Develop and grow your career
APPLY NOW! We are taking applications for this position now so don't delay.
Please send your resume in word format only, alternatively you can find a list of our jobs available on http://www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs.
Call Carolyn on 07 3214 3999 for a confidential discussion.