Store Manager? | H&M | Department Manager | Campbelltown
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Fashion Retailer
- Unrivaled Growth and Succession Opportunities
- Incredible company culture that inspires daily!
At H&M, they do everything they can to empower everyone in their company. Part of that also means providing leadership and guidance. That's where their Department Managers come in!
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections that H&M dream up!
I am currently looking for Department Manager to join H&M! The overall job will include:
- Being Part of the management team in overseeing floor coverage,
- Driving sales
- Merchandise presentation
- Customer service
- Operational functions within the store including opening and closing the store according to H&M guidelines.
The people who will be successful in the H&M brand will have the following abilities and experience:
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business need
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and to coach staff