Regional Manager | Ladies Footwear | Inspire and Coach
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career defining Regional Management role
- High energy brand - fantastic locations
- Popular & well resourced brand!
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading fashion retailers who specialise in footwear. Specializing in high sought after fashion garments and accessories, this retailer offers a world class store experience with affordable prices.
About the Role
You will lead a team of Store Managers and be responsible for the results and profitability of 10 stores in Victoria. This is a true leadership role for a hands on retailer with a strong mainstream background who is comfortable managing reasonably autonomously. You will naturally focus on the customer and communicate openly with your team to ensure they understand company direction and initiatives and are focused on KPI's and results.
You will have:
• 3+ years in multi-site management, looking after a minimum of 10+ stores
• Strong customer focus, from a customer service based environment
• Strong leadership and change management skills
• A team motivator with natural flair for development
• Proactive and strategic with business direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and successfully work through challenges/pressure
• Capacity and confidence to make decisions and resolve issues in a timely manner
• An analytical mind
• Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to express your interest!