Assistant Manager | High-End Premium Fast Fashion | $65,000 Salary Package
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Flagship Location
- $65,000 Salary Package
- Work for an International Brand with Real Career Progression
Our client has been leading the way in fashion for many years with locations right around Australia and the world. They are a fashion institution giving their customer the opportunity to experience catwalk designs at an affordable price.
We're looking for forward-thinking leaders who radiate professionalism and a passion for people and style. You should enjoy managing a large team and thrive in a fast paced environment.
They are currently on the hunt for an Assistant Store Manager.
• Manage all day to day retail operational activities
• Drive sales growth and increase gross margin year on year
• Create and implement key promotional activities which maximise return on investment
• Maintain appropriate stock levels throughout the store and resolve stock issues
• Manage categories and product lines effectively to achieve success
• Provide strong leadership and direction to the team with focus on collaboration and team work
• Coach and develop your team to exceed customer expectations
Successful Candidates will have...
• A minimum of 2 years retail management experience, preferably women's fashion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to drive sales and achieve KPI's for your department
• An eye for spotting the latest fashion trends
• The ability to work efficiently while juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
• The ability to succession plan your team into leaders
Successful Candidates will receive...
• Attractive salary package plus benefits
• A structured training and development plan
• A generous employee discount
• A four-week rotating roster
• Opportunities for career progression in a quickly growing international fashion brand
My client will also look at small format Retail Store Managers, Assistant Managers or Hospitality Venue Managers
If you're all about getting the most out of life and love every single part of the retail space I want to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or call Ben at Retailworld on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential chat!