Junior Merchandise Allocations Analyst $50k + S
Category: Retail - Planning
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Join an Australian brand with ethics at the core of their business
- Real career progression available
- Key administrative support role
An Australian label with a mind for quality, organic clothing and an ethical operating strategy is on the lookout to expand its team. Their design philosophy is to provide simple, functional and affordable clothing that is created with love for the environment.
As an Allocations Analyst you work to deliver "right stock, right store, right time and right depth" to ensure maximum sell through and minimise markdown impact. You will constantly be reviewing merchandise performance to ensure optimum outcomes with product to service current potential and future demand.
What you'll do
• Allocate new stock to stores in accordance with the release plan
• Monitor merchandise sell through rates, especially best sellers and scarce stock items
• Manage the replenishment process across all stores
• Create seasonal stock templates
• Work to execute stock allocations for new store openings
• Manage stock flow from DC to stores to ensure smooth process including regular DC visits
• Deliver analysis and reporting on a daily basis to the Planner to track results and assist actions
• Maintain Planning tools and execute store communications
What you need
• High level of competency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Very detail oriented
• Can deal with large volumes of spreadsheet and system based analytical work with tight deadlines
• Is customer focused with good problem solving skills and a good communicator
• Can work autonomously and is also a team player
• Desire to build a career in the Planning stream
• A "can do" person that is happiest when managing multiple things at once
Our client values their people and culture; they work collaboratively to achieve a common goal. Their commitment is to fostering a work environment where people feel like they are having an impact on the business as a whole.
• Be part of a dynamic, high-performing team
• Work with an iconic Australian Womenswear Retailer
• Be rewarded with an attractive salary
• Career progression that is second to none
How to Apply
Please select the "APPLY NOW" link to register your application.