Store Manager | Apparel | Hutt
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Hutt Valley
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- No Late Nights or Public Holidays!
- Home-grown NZ Company
- Consultative environment
This business is focused on being able to deliver the best for the customers by making their products universally accessible. Their product range has grown to the largest available in the NZ market.
We are looking for a full time Store Manager for Lower Hutt. This role is suited for a driven individual who is a real people person.
This role is a little different and more exciting than a typical retail role.
The role is:
• Retail & wholesale
• Consultative sales
• Developing & maintaining relationships
• Visual merchandising
• Inventory Control - counting, receipting stock, stocktakes
You must have the following attributes:
• Customer + team focused
• Store Management experience
• Able to demonstrate excellent stock skills
• Excellent computer skills, tech savvy, intermediate level in Microsoft Office products
• Visual merchandising skills - good eye for detail
• Effortless communicator with people on all levels
• Able to multi task, highly organised
• Have a passion for selling!!
The successful candidate will...
• Have opportunity for further career progression
• Receive all the training to be successful
• Access to an outstanding staff discount policy
• No late night shifts
• Store closed over the Xmas break!
Apply online today or call Vanessa at Retailworld on 04 384 5141 for a confidential chat!