Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55k plus Super plus Incentive
- Competitive salary package and incentives
- Muswellbrook location
About the Company
An Australian leader in the industry, our client is offering a great career opportunity! With an excellent company culture, they are renowned to creating an outstanding customer experience.
About the role
This is a perfect opportunity for an outstanding Store Manager in Muswellbrook. We are looking for natural leaders who enjoy providing ongoing training and development to their team and can create a customer focused culture and deliver strong results.
What you'll have
• 2 plus years of store management experience in a specialty / fast paced / FMCG / convenience environment.
• Be able to train and develop your team.
• Able to drive a customer focused team.
• Able to achieve sales targets and KPI's
• Proven stock management experience
• Effectively delegating key duties to staff members
• Able to read and analysis P&L reports
• Strong OH&S skills
What's in it for you
• Great working Culture
• The ability to lead and develop a team
• Competitive salary package and incentives.
If this sounds like you feel free to give Tamara a call on 02 8001 1803 or alternatively email@example.com to arrange for a confidential discussion.