Luxury Boutique Environment | Cluster Manager | Melbourne CBD
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
• $65k + Super + Bonus
• Generous wardrobe allowance
• Leadership position
Our client is a well-known international label specializing in women's ready-to-wear, denim, leather and exclusive gallery pieces. An established brand internationally, they have recently moved into the Australian market and is the go to for the fashion forward female looking to add strong, obscure and individual pieces into their wardrobe. A celebrity cult following has elevated this brand into a household name for the "who's who" of Australian fashion.
With boutiques internationally and Australia wide the growth opportunities with this brand are endless. We are looking for a Cluster Manager to lead the boutique and concession stores in Melbourne and the successful candidates will be fashion forward brand ambassadors with a passion for developing VIP client relationships.
What you'll need:
• Minimum two years' experience managing teams within a premium fashion environment, with a focus on retail operations, training and development and implementing brand policies
• Proven performance management experience
• Experience in multi-site management within a luxury or boutique brand
• Knowledge of current and upcoming fashion trends
• Experience driving a team to success through leading by example
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Generous in-store wardrobe
• Massive product discounts
• Growth opportunities
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW via the link below.