Human Resource Generalist
Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail.
- Experience in working with a large workforce.
- Enjoy working with data and streamlining processes.
Our client has 30 store across Queensland and is a strong reputable franchisee. Your ability to build relationships at all levels of the business is essential. As with any Human Resource Generalist role your goal is to become a trusted adviser.
- Providing accurate and timely general administrative HR support
- Supporting all employees with a variety of HR queries
- Maintaining currency and accuracy of HRIS
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment for all positions, including conducting interviews, background and reference checks
- Facilitating the offer and on boarding process for new hires
- Data collection, reporting and analysis of HR metrics, specifically: employee turnover, employee on boarding/exit data, compensation, performance
- Executing and promoting compliance of all policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years' full-time Human Resource generalist experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Previous experience in employee relations and data reporting/analysis is essential
- Must be organized, detail oriented, autonomous and collaborative and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, follow-up and creative solution generation skills
- Previous experience with HRIS, and candidate management systems
- Strong computer skills with MS Office