Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Indulgent luxury homewares brand
- Career progression and development
- Generous company discounts and lucrative remuneration packages
Our client is a well known brand around the world. When you think of luxury bedding and textiles chances are these are the first people who come to mind. Their products make homes beautiful, and their original and unique pieces are enough to satisfy even the pickiest of interior decorators. They are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager in their Bondi Boutique.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will assist in leading and developing your team to achieve success in all KPIs whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Store Manager in a retail environment
- Strong Visual Merchandising and stock management skills
- Experience in working towards KPIs
- Recruitment and people management experience
- Experience in generating and managing rosters
- Polished personal appearance
- Passion for customer service and consultative sales
- Generous salary package including Base+Super+Bonus AND 17.5% Leave Loading!
- A tailored and personalised six month training and induction program
- Staff discounts
- Reduced health insurance and gym memberships
- Travel benefits
- Career progression and development within a multi-national business