Senior Retail Manager | Super Band Super Store
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is Australia's leading Mega store. A business built on core values centred on service, efficiency and quality they are one of the big players in Australia's large format sector. Over the years they have grown to become front runner through effective product supple range, diversity in business services and listening to what customers want -100% Service! They are AN Employer of Choice who offers Career Growth, development & HUGE team values in their everyday culture.
This role is a Store Manager overseeing a multi-million dollar store, whilst driving the culture performance and development of the business across 3 key area's As the Senior Store Manager your role will be to deliver a;
- Hands on management of the day to day operational activities, with a strong focus on team engagement
- Pro-actively increase sales and drive better business results through developing a high performing customer service and food and beverage team
- Strong financial acumen in controlling wage and operational costs, stock levels, COG's with a focus on increasing customer sales
- Establish strong relationships and provide a high level of customer service to ensure return business
- Ensure operational compliance and efficiency within regulatory and legislative guidelines
- Create business and marketing strategies to identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintain exceptional operational standards within budgetary constraints, while delivering outstanding financial results.
YOU will be an experience Retail Manager with proven background in above duties a Single or multisite Retail Management, whilst also displaying;
- Strong Business Acumen skills & commercial understanding
- Hands on, front runner, Floor leader with ability to multi task
- A strong ability to proactively prioritise, delegate and schedule in demanding times
- Outgoing, passionate energetic personality with solid leadership skills