Marketing Manager | High End Australian Fashion Retailer
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Incredible company culture
- 13 month fixed term parental leave cover
- CBD location
Our client is a home grown boutique inspired by travel, international brands and emerging Australian talent. This brand is a destination for the fashion forward male or female looking to add quality pieces that accentuate their personal style. With a national store network, private label and distribution rights, this business has serious credibility in the market.
We are seeking a hands on marketer to join their Sydney CBD based head office team on a fixed term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for
- Coordinating events, retail promotions, brand promotions and product launches.
- Marketing events and promotional activity plan and calendar
- Responsibility of development of the marketing program across an annual planner, building in brand activities, partnerships, ambassadorships, and digital/print campaigns, events and PR programs
- Development of local area marketing in key states and cities, targeted campaigns and eDMs/newsletters for specific stores and brands.
- Responsible to work with stores to build and drive the brand across the network, develop newsletters,
- Coordinate store communications updating national store network on current and future marketing campaigns, events and opportunities
- Coordinate national advertising and assist stores with cooperative marketing program opportunities.
- Prepare monthly marketing updates for distribution to stores outlining the current promotional campaign and launches.
Sound like your dream role? Apply now or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.