Customer Service Assistant | Avenel
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the CompanyOur client are specialists in providing customers with an unrivaled shopping experience. Providing a challenging and fun-filled work environment this company prides itself on delivering ongoing career development and training opportunities.
About the Role
Contribute to the day to day functions within the store, including providing your dynamic sales and cashier experience. In addition, you will be responsible for customer's queries, offering them in depth product knowledge on the widest possible range, contributing to the overall customer service and sales process for the business.
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Exceed sales targets and performance based KPI's
- Provide accurate product knowledge information on customer enquiries
- Inventory and stock management control
- Rotating roster
- Background in a customer service/sales environment
- Flexibility to work late nights, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Visual merchandising and stock display set ups
Grow your career in a fun team environment that is motivated to provide a high level of service and care to all customers. Be apart of a fun, friendly work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY!