Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager | Reservoir $70k + Super
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Based in Melbourne, this business has a strong culture built around the development of its people and its customers. They need a truly business focused marketing manager that can demonstrate strong results via their marketing materials.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the overall strategic implementation and execution of the businesses media and communication plan. You will be working with a substantial media budget to foster the continual growth of the brand as well as developing and delivering new strategies to build on the businesses presence in the market.
You will also have great ability to influence and build relationships outside of your direct team as you will be working very collaboratively with the eCommerce Manager to ensure a streamlined strategy is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Full Brand Responsibility across multi-channels
- Implementing and executing the media and communication plan
- Manage the Media Budget
- Build Brand Equity
- Brand Growth
- Lead and develop the Communications with the broader team
- Have over 2-3 years marketing experience
- Tertiary Qualified in communications or marketing
- Managed the full marketing mix across all channels
- Managed a brand budget
- Worked across a complex multi-channel media plan
- Executed end to end brand plan
- Experience in brand architecture development, brand positioning and insight generation is essential
- Stakeholder engagement across the business spectrum and collaboration
- Strong commercial acumen
- Be a strong influence and have exposure to eCommerce Manager and Owner of the business.
- A Competitive Salary + Super + Generous Bonus
- Work life Balance
- Opportunity of being in a true leadership role
To be successful in this role you will have agility, energy and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume retail environment.