Store Manager | Urban Streetwear | Leading Retail Group
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Energetic, Vibrant and Edgy Company Culture
- Opportunities Galore for the right candidates!
- Fast-paced, Stylish and Fresh Fashion
Housing an extensive collection of on-trend urban clothing, this nationally established streetwear powerhouse is one of Australia's favorite destinations to snatch up all the freshest styles from a wide range of iconic global brands.
As part of one of Australia's leading retail groups with several successful brands, this opportunity allows for plenty of room for upward career progression within the larger retail organisation!
Our client is looking for a driven and energetic Store Manager with a passion for urban style; familiar with global street-wear labels and keeps up with the current trends in street-fashion culture.
• Drive sales, through building and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Develop, train and motivate your team in effective sales.
• Present a clean, neat and organized shopping environment.
• Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service every day to every customer.
• Build and maintain a loyal client base.
• Ensure clients are called for events and the arrival of new merchandise.
• Proven Fashion Retail Management experience in fashion
• At least 3 years experience as a store manager
• Solid business acumen with proven results
• Developed skills in driving staff performance and sales
• Effective techniques in developing staff and succession planning
• Strong selling skills and a dedication to customer service
• Solid stock management experience in a high volume environment
• Must have Australian Citizenship or a current Permanent Resident Visa Status
• Generous salary + Super + Bonuses
• Potential to earn impressive bonuses $$$
• Amazing discounts for you and your family
• Genuine career progression
• Constant training and development
• Stable and secure company
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV!