Marketing Manager (12 Month Contract) | Western Suburbs
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a reputable retailer within lifestyle brands that has gone from strength to strength. This is a retailer that has prioritised quality and consumer experience, which has seen them continue to grow from humble beginnings to renounced business in their sector. This excellent organisation is seeking an experienced and qualified Marketing Manager with a strong background in retail marketing in both digital and print media to join their team for a 12 month maternity leave cover. Cultural fit is very important to this organisation and they are seeking positive, outgoing and self-motivated candidates that are able to engage across all departments of the organisation.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Manager you will support the wider business across all marketing activities from a retail perspective, store communications, advertising, media coordination, store digital marketing support, social media management and much more. You must have a strong coordination and multi-tasking skills, able to lead a small team, understand best practice and marketing solutions to increase sales, exposure and a positive brand perception.
• Co-ordinating events, retail promotions, brand promotions and product launches.
• Marketing events and promotional activity plan and calendar
• Responsibility of development of the marketing program across an annual planner, building in global merchandise activities, partnerships, ambassadorships, and digital/print campaigns, events and PR programs
• Development of local area marketing in key states and cities, and geo-targeted campaigns and eDMs/newsletters for specific stores and brands.
• Responsible to work with stores to build and drive the brand across the network, develop newsletters,
• Coordinate store communications updating national store network on current and future marketing campaigns, events and opportunities
• Coordinate national advertising and assist stores with cooperative marketing program opportunities.
• Prepare monthly marketing updates for distribution to stores outlining the current promotional campaign and launches.
• Marketing promotional planning and campaign management experience
• Strong in communication to skills
• Strong understanding of database management and newsletter process
• Strong understanding of the use of MailChimp, Google Analytics, social media, iconosquare,
• Knowledge of the functions/abilities of Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, video editing
• Strong understanding and capability of Creative processes, Print process, digital marketing process, and ROI.
• Authority levels for Admin/Magento, AS400
• Experience working across Multi-brands in a Retail capacity
• Marketing Degree required
• 4+ years of retail marketing experience
If this sounds like the right role for you, 'Apply NOW!'