Retail Franchise Consultant | Global Brand
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Global retail brand
- Lead, support and mentor franchisees
- Excellent internal culture and career prospects
Our client is a leading global retailer and is looking for entrepreneurial and operationally savvy retailer to support 20 stores across the wider NSW region. This brand has a fantastic culture and is constantly striving to improve and succeed; as a result, they have plans for continued growth in the near future.
Here's your chance to become an integral part of a successful international retailer with a strong Australian presence.
About the Role
A newly created opportunities now exist within this brand, in a Regional Franchise Manager capacity. This role is an interactive role and will operate in close collaboration with the support office, stores and franchisees. You will be focused on building strong relationships with the franchisees and store teams. You will develop strategies to drive people and sales to success.
You will need:
- A strong background in a similar senior position within the retail industry
- Experience and exposure in dealing with Franchisees
- Confidently can develop and implement business plans for stores
- Ability to work with Profit & Loss data, financial forecasting, budgets and income management
- Market awareness locally, nationally and internationally
- Experience with managing projects and key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving abilities and big picture view
- Strong management of brand-fit throughout hiring & training processes
Generous salary package on offer including salary, super, car allowance, bonuses and profit share as well as on-going training and development.
Sound like the role you have been waiting for? Apply now or contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.