Store Manager | Love Leadership? Your Next quest AWAITS!!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Specialist Retailer - Quality travels!
- Employee Driven, Great Culture Outstanding Salary!!
- Perth | North of River
This brand pride themselves on providing their customers Innovative, High Quality & highly essential collections for the adventurer and traveler.
When you walk through store, its HAPPY as each person awaits the chance to explore in their trips, looking for the GO to place for clothing, accessories, footwear & other essentials.
An exciting role has came for a Store Manager l Your role will be to lead a store to success, where your leadership skills will see you train, coach develop and support staff to hit targets. Your Retail knowledge will see you effectively manage on budgets, rosters, wages & stock control and your EYE for VM will style new collections! Overall your passion for service will create a culture people will come back to!!
We are looking for those with the following;
- Strong Retail Management experience, preferably with Apparel retail
- Ability to drive and deliver management of sales, KPIs and store budgets
- Experience in managing teams, growing and developing staff members
- Hands on experience within a fast paced, high volume stock environment
- Ability to promote and maintain a solid and positive working environment
- Looking for people who are passionate driven and live life to the fullest!
Please hit Apply now or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Melvin on 08 6365 0059. For a full list of jobs by Retailworld check out our hot jobs page www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs<http://www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs>