Store Manager | Elegant Product | No Late Night Trade
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $56,000 Package
- Free Parking
- No late night trade
My client stocks high end tableware that will make those ordinary and special moments even more enjoyable. Whether you're in the kitchen cooking, setting the table or serving, every moment will be more enjoyable with this premium tableware.
This is the perfect opportunity for a strong and experienced Store Manager to take the next step in their retail career. The successful candidate will have proven business management skills and be able lead a small team to success. As the Store Manager you will be responsible for coaching, developing and motivating your team, Visual Merchandising, Performance Management, KPI and Budget Management and displaying exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
To be successful you must:
- Be an experienced at a Store Manager level
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong merchandising skills with the ability to create beautiful displays
- Be customer service and sales focused
- Have strong communication and time management skills
- Inspiring culture and focused team environment
- Great Location
- Future growth and training opportunity
- Dedicated and passionate support from upper management
- Free Parking
- No late nights
If this sounds like the position you have been looking for I would love to chat to you further, CLICK APPLY NOW or contact Ben on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential conversation.
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: