Boutique Manager | The L Word..... Luxury Retail
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Coach & Mentor your Sales Managers on creating high performance team members.
- Grow and effectively market a VIP database.
- Be professional, polished and poised
As a Boutique Manager you are more than a Store Manager you are responsible for bringing the brand to life daily in the boutique, with your team, with your customer and your local market. Therefore we are looking for the most exceptional business and people leaders.
When you step into our client's world you will discover product built on tradition, the highest quality craftsmanship, and will be delighted with a design aesthetic loved by all around the world.
From pieces that are timeless classics, to pieces that use the latest in technology. Your customer is sure to find something they can't resist and will treasure for a lifetime.
Match the criteria below then you should be applying for this role:
- Successfully coordinated and supervised operations of a luxury boutique.
- Ensured monthly sales targets and other business objectives are met.
- Enforced the implementation of visual merchandising standards that depict luxury and in line with the branding guidelines set.
- You have been responsible for the submission of reporting of staff, store financials, and commercial commission.
- Lead a sales team through product knowledge presentations and training programs.
- Conducted performance appraisals, recruitment of the employees and prepared progress reports of employees for their performance evaluation.
- Developed client relationship and managed the client database.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Have flexibility in your work agenda, be optimistic and energetic at all times.
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW or call David on (07) 3214 3901 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!!