Assistant Store Manager | Birkenhead Point
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Lead a team within a large format environment
- High-end quality products - home furnishings, textiles, and loungewear
- Generous discount across multiple brands
Our client is well known for their luxe product line. With everything from homewares and textiles, to bath robes and pyjamas, they have you covered for making your home a place of beauty. With fresh interpretations of beauty, they are pioneers in the textile printing business. They create unique and beautiful pieces to satisfy even the pickiest of home owners.
I am looking for an experienced retail Assistant Manager to lead their store in Birkenhead Point. You will come from a high volume environment where you are used to driving sales and KPIs.
- Proven high volume management experience
- Strong visual merchandising and stock management skills
- Experience in driving your team to achieve KPI's
- Recruitment and people management
- Experience in rostering
- Polished personal appearance
- Passion for consultative customer service
- A love for beautiful homewares products
- Generous salary + Super + Bonus
- 17.5% leave loading
- A tailored 6 month training and induction program - yes, this business cares about you and your career!
- Staff discounts across multiple brands
- Reduced health insurance and gym memberships
- Travel benefits