Assistant Buyer | Tech & Electronic
Category: Retail - Buying
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Engaging Company Culture
- Fast growing NZ owned business
- Exclusive to RWR Executive
Join a well-known, NZ owned business undergoing strong growth and development, and take charge of the 'Brown Goods' categories buying for such things as; electronics, TVs, radios, digital media players, and computers.
Your role will include managing the sales and profitability targets, margins, identifying key trends, supplier relationships and negotiation, product development and competitor analysis.
You will also need to be available to travel as required on sourcing trips and liaise with planning and marketing.
- Choosing | Developing | Buying
- Achieving budgeted GP $$ & GP %
- Create & maintain range plan
- Develop and source product
- Stock management
- Vendor partnerships
- Supplier negotiations
- Customer service & communication
- You must have experience buying electronic/tech categories
- A genuine interest in electronics - you are in the know
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel
How to apply:
Click 'apply now' to register your interest and for queries e-mail Dana Maruska on firstname.lastname@example.org