Department Manager | The Leader of the Pack is Calling YOU!
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is Australia's leading Large format retailer, who have GROWN in the last 5 yrs with continual plans for 2017 onward's. A business that has owned it's place in retail, they have diversified through categories, brand partnerships and in store custom,er experience's
Presently I am looking to speak with a Retail Manager's who love to grow develop, mentor and Lead their guys! In this role, your focus will be to successfully run your department with true effectiveness. You will be managing staff, budgets, merchandising OHS, stock control and be the driving force of making your department Numero 1!
People are your inspiration & you are looking for a company which champion this! As a leader, you will bring the following attributes;
- Excellent People Skills, strong ability to lead motivate & coach your teams
- Prior experience in Retail Management, across staff, store financials, stock & store operational requirements
- Ability to think outside the box, committed to the end goal, seeing the bigger picture
- Passionate about management & retail! Love to inspire and be inspired!
- CUSTOMER : Experience identify difference, train your team and deliver every moment every day- Customer Service goes beyond verbal communication!
For these exciting opportunities we are seeking;
- Experienced Retail Manager exposed to budgets, wages sales & KPI's
- Strong Team leader with exp in succession planning training & coaching
- Strong Communicator ability to effectively lead and direct team to business objectives
- A True Customer Focused Retail Manager ability to see and know outside the box service expectations
- A retailer looking for growth and development in a National Organisation
You change people. They achieve outcomes
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and get recognized and rewarded for your hard work!
This role won't last long if you think you have what it takes apply now!!
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency whom deal with Retail Management from shopfront to executive level roles. As a Candidate you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: